Mission of the Department
- Popularization of S&T best practices and innovations to the society
- Promotion of technology transfer from lab to land.
- Facilitation of scientific research by way of grants for better applied research.
- Setting up / Up gradation of S&T labs in Government Schools and Colleges
- Promoting S&T and Environment Education Programs in Schools and Colleges
- Advising the UT Government on matters related to environment protection and pollution prevention
- Enforcement of various Environmental Acts, Rules and Notifications
- Creating environment awareness among students and society by celebrating days of importance
- Ensuring Sustainable Development Principles in regulatory clearances
- Developing and implementing State Action Plan on Climate Change
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated date: 07-12-2022