EASE OF DOING BUSINESS
Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India in coordination with States and Union Territories (UTs), has undertaken a series of reforms to improve the business climate in the country. Starting with a 98-point Reform action Plan in 2014, successive State Reforms Action Plans have been released by DPIIT covering more areas of reform. The objective of the Action Plan is to layout the series of reforms targeted at increasing transparency and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of regulatory framework and services for businesses in India. The Action Plan for the year 2020 consists of 301 Reform points spread across 15 Areas.
PPCC has implemented all reform points pertaining to EODB/ SRAP – 2020 – 2021 by adopting Online Consent Management and Monitoring system (OCMMS) https://ponocmms.nic.in/index.gsp for industries / Health Care Establishments to apply online for the following clearances:
1.Issue of Consent to Establish (CTE), Consent to Operate (CTO) and Renewal of Consent to Operate (CTOR) under The Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974 and The Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981.
2. Issue of Hazardous Waste Authorisation (HWA) under The Hazardous Waste (Management and Transboundary Movement) Rules, 2016.
3. Issue of Biomedical Waste Authorisation (BMWA) under The Biomedical Waste Management Rules, 2016.
4. Issue of registration under The Plastic Waste Management Rules, 2016.
5. Issue of E- Waste Authorisation (EWA) under The E- Waste (Management) Rules, 2016.
PPCC has devised following procedures and issued Office Orders to comply with the reform points released by DPIIT.
PROCEDURES & GUIDELINES
- PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING CONSENT TO ESTABLISH AND OPERATE UNDER THE WATER (PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF POLLUTION) ACT, 1974 AND THE AIR (PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF POLLUTION) ACT, 1981.
- PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING HAZARDOUS AND OTHER WASTE AUTHORIZATION UNDER THE HAZARDOUS WASTES (MANAGEMENT AND TRANSBOUNDARY MOVEMENT) RULES, 2016.
- PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING BIOMEDICAL WASTE AUTHORIZATION UNDER THE BIOMEDICAL WASTE MANAGEMENT RULES, 2016.
- PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING REGISTRATION UNDER THE PLASTIC WASTE MANAGEMENT RULES, 2016.
- PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING E-WASTE AUTHORIZATIONUNDER THE E-WASTE (MANAGEMENT) RULES, 2016.
- PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING SOLID WASTE AUTHORIZATION UNDER THE SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT RULES, 2016.
- PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING CONSTRUCTION AND DEMOLITIONWASTE AUTHORIZATION UNDER THE CONSTRUCTION AND DEMOLITION WASTE RULES, 2016.
- PRESCRIBING CONSENT VALIDITY PERIOD
- SCHEDULE OF INSPECTION AND MONITORING
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR RECEIVING AND PROCESSING OF ONLINE APPLICATION THROUGH OCMMS PORTAL
- AUTO RENEWAL OF VALIDITY OF CONSENT TO ESTABLISH (CTE) AND CONSENT TO OPERATE (CTO)
- CATEGORIZATION OF INDUSTRIES UNDER RED, ORANGE, GREEN AND WHITE SECTORS
- DEFINING CLEAR TIMELINES MANDATED THROUGH LEGISLATION FOR APPROVAL OF COMPLETE APPLICATIONFOR CONSENT TO ESTALBISH / OPERATE AND AUTHORIZATION
- EXEMPTION OF GREEN CATEGORY INDUSTRIES WITH HISTORY OF SATISFACTORY ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE FROM INSPECTION
- INSPECTION OF INDUSTRIES
- ONLINE SUBMISSION OF ENVIRONMENT COMPLIANCE INSPECTION REPORT WITHIN 48 HOURS
- THIRD PARY CERTIFICATIONS FOR COMPLIANCE INSPECTIONS UNDER ALL ENVIRONMENTAL / POLLUTION LAWS